<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Thursday, May 05, 2005
Caught!

I have not come this far without having a fair few of those days, when lectures are just the right mixture for a good snooze.

The room was cold but I managed to snuggle up in my jumper.

The lecturer was standing behind me. .

The lecturer's voice was sounding like a lullaby.

Add in the fact that I had an early morning start...

Perfect.

I got a jolt when I got a tap on my shoulder, and was later then made to describe the skin lesion that was up on the projector.

You know the feeling when you just woke up...when everything is a blur to you? Yes, of course, I was not immune to that, and I totally failed to realise a very important aspect of what I am to describe.

A finger count only went up to 4.

Needless to say, my normally red face...only went redder.

Thankfully though, the lecturer didnt suspect that I was sleeping.

But of course, my other counterparts in that room knew better.