<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Monday, April 18, 2005
Procrastination

When will I ever learn? Studying for almost 7 years, has not seen to any improvement to decreasing my vice of procrastination.

I had two weeks to finish an 800-1200 word assignment, and my patient had in fact left the hospital by the first week. So there shouldnt have been any reason not to finish up my assignement in time...

So I thought.

Procrastination, the mother of all...

A very last minute job, I accomplished last night, and its was only this morning, that I realised that there was a question that I answered completely off the mark. That question was probably answered at 11pm, when my eyes were at 1/4 mast and tearing.

By 12 midnight, my mind was in disarray. Alot of my thought process was all in shambles. I just wanted to finish this...not being too concerned about the manner that arrives in at the end.

Procrastination, please remind me to stay away from this evil.