<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Wednesday, April 27, 2005
I'm Dreaming Again

I was in a relationship, but somehow, I knew that the sparks weren't there any more. he wasn't interested in our conversations, and he's eyes...they weren't warm...

Was it me? I didnt know how to confront the situation, and I didnt want to. At least I still had him.

Deluded I was, I only had him physically, but his heart had gone away long before I even realised.

My friend called me to tell me that she just saw him out with another girl.

It could just be a work-mate, just a friend, nothing to worry about, I said...but deep down, my heart was a wreck.

My friend said that it would be best that I come down for myself, to get some confirmation, or in some sense closure, and put to rest all the emotions that I pray were just me being paraniod.

I found them, basking in the sunlight, sipping coffee, and having what seems to be a great conversation.

Its been awhile since I heard his laughter.

They were so deep into their conversation, that it was only when I was standing next to them, that they noticed me. That he noticed me.

Silence.

He looked at me, and didnt say a word and just sat there, choosing to ignore me. He seemed like he was glad that he was finally found out.

When i realise that he didnt intend to do anything...I told him that I needed to talk to him.

He unwillingly got up from his seat, and started walking towards the footpath that lead to the beach. His back facing me all the time...

I walked, following him...remembering how much I loved him...

My footsteps slowed, and he must have heard me, for he stopped, turned around, and as though nothing has happend, reached for my hand to walk together.

Yes, nothing has happend...it was just me and my paranoia.

But how come I don't feel comforted by his touch, his warm, the security that he once gave me when our fingers intertwined?

NO!

I stopped, and did something that I never knew I was capable of.

I shouted at him.

I cannot pretend that nothing has happend...I cannot pretend that nothing is wrong...I cannot pretend that Im not hurt by you...whats worse, is that I still love you. But what is the point? You don't feel the same way about me anymore...

Because I love you, I have to let you go.


I walked away, down the path to the beach...the path was once shared by both of us.

Strolling towards the lull of the waves...I walked alone.