<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Monday, April 25, 2005
Growing Up

Recently, I had to face a position, where I had to explain to someone, the choices that I made, that led to a result that, that someone was not all too pleased with.

I have yet to get a reply...

Being firm and defending my choices is not as easy, but not as difficult either, as I have since learnt.

Confronting issues in my life is not the usual route that I take to resolve issues. I find that walking away is much easier.

But, walking away doesn't mean that I am taking the easy way out, but rather, I find that it's just not worth it to get hyped up about something that trivial. There is so much more to life, then to waste emotions on such small things.

Let go, and let God. If I take too much things onto myself, and keep it, one day the burden is going to be too big to bear, that I will just crumble and fall.

I almost forgot that one important aspect of dealing with the issue that was at hand, and for a good 2 days, allowed my emotions to get the better of me.

Afraid of having done something wrong, afraid of upsetting someone, afraid of...

"If God's for you, who can be against you?"

It was only after being reminded by godly counsel, about my place, as a daughter of a king, did I realise my folly.

I was not alone on this matter. I have got my Father.

Thank you, to those who sat with me, and heard my incessant whining about the issue, that really wasn't too much of an issue. Thank you for your patience and your advice...some more 'evil' then others...but nonetheless...point taken.

Kudos (to taboo)...