<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Thursday, March 17, 2005
Procrastination

I am at it again. Up to my neck in assignments. As usual, it is entirely my fault. My time management has never really been top notch...

Other then reading online journals and textbook, I have managed lay hands on a neat little book, 'The Alchemist'

Its been awhile since I have read such good literature. I have heard about this book, but I never really knew what it was all about. But for me to have heard about it, I guess, it has to be something, seeing how I am such an 'avid reader'.

I found it under my friend's care during one of our long road trips, this time up to Roma for the races. Yes, my first attandance at the races. I couldn't figure whether people were there to see the horse or the short skirts, with high hemlines, and right in your face anterior 'bum-cracks'.

Of course, I was looking at the horses...

So, 'The Alchemist' has given me some nice lines to remember, well almost anyway, and one of them goes like this...

"There is no reason to loving someone, you just love someone."

Oh, butterflies in my belly....!