<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Wednesday, March 02, 2005
Its cool out here...

One thing that surprises me is how cool I have been keeping. Although we are in a very hot summer, I find myself, more often then not, within the cool comforts of the hospital, doctors surgery, or at the doc's residence.

Yes, my room is air-conditioned! Ohh...lala!

To think that I complained and worried myself silly about having to be out bush in the heat of summer. In fact, I think doing my rural stint first, may have been the best ever decision so far. Thank God for knowing me, and seeing to my worries and needs.

On another topic...

I am pretty smug about what I have achieved so far. Namely, I have literally 'popped' back two dislocated shoulders. Tried to share my joy with my good friend Lid...but it just was not reciprocated. Well, she has never known to have seen eye to eye with me on subjects like these anyways...it's the lawyer in her.

But really...it not only goes 'pop'...it also goes 'scrunch'. My first shoulder wasn't too bad, as this guy's shoulder has been dislocated for the gazillionth time. But my second one...it was her first (and thankfully my second), but it did scare the crap out of me. I had to cringed really silently...along with my other unknown regions.

Yes, people, try not to dislocate your shoulder thank you very much. You just might get a cringy med student like me having to whack it back in!