<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Wednesday, February 09, 2005
Springsure

Aside from abscess draining, failed attempts at cannulation, blood taking, stitching up lacerated pig's (dead) trotters, plastering unfractured hands and legs, seeing a DRE being performed (finger goes up where the sun don't shine), trying to get my head around interpreting ECG's, doing patient admissions (paperwork!), getting friendly with the hospital staff who have been feeding me very wonderfully (so much so that I had to start hiding food back at my room), and the hospital cat, Cleo, who tried to sneak a snooze with me...

I am still alive.

Alive but really, quite bummed out, and this is only a rotation...a rural rotation. It is suppose to be quite a relaxing time. I was so wrong. So much for having the time the time, or energy to yak away on the phone during optus 'Yes' time.

I can hardly wait till the time comes when I become an intern. My only prayer is 'that time', will take it's own sweet time to come.