<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Thursday, February 10, 2005
2 Things

One, the reason behind the great mystery of why doctors have the most atrocious handwriting is not because they are trying to cover their arses against any legalities i.e. they can say that it was interpreted incorrectly, as opposed to a an incorrect presciption. Rather, its because they are so rushed for time, and when they do their rounds, they don't exactly have a proper surface to write on! The only reason why I know this is because, I myself have recently been subjected to poor handwriting skills! Such that, when I looked back I was quite horrified, and immediately painstakingly went back to re-write my whole write up on a patient, only to be told that I shouldn't do that, and just leave my original copy as it is!

So yes, thats one mystery solved!

Two, my doctor called me a bitch! Ya, I was pretty surprised really...totally an uncalled for reaction to my comment about his image being used as the backdop for a Health/Medical advertisment being, "Not the best".

Shucks, I forgot that he has to do an Ethics, Personal and Professional Developement Assessment on me...

What the hell was I thinking!