<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Friday, February 04, 2005
10 Things about...

I have only a couple of minutes left on this machine...so here goes:

1. Rockhampton is the beef capital of Australia (bet you didnt know that aye?), and of course, they had to have their oversized cow hanging off somewhere.

2. Freakin' hot (especially on the first day, just about as hot as the week Lem came down..and we all know how hot that week from the constant sounds or sometimes lack of, that emanated from him *grinz*. Might even be hotter seeing that it apparently reached 41 degress), but its getting better now. Either that, or I have climatized.

3. Utterly woop woop (imagine...not having a very stable reception)

4. The place where I am doing my rural rotation (springsure), does NOT have a coles or woolies. So what does that tell us? But on the bright side, at least I am not heading down to Theodore, where Jono is going, and the town is so small, such that there wasn't really much of a map to equip him with, seeing that it was only consisted of a couple (2?) streets. *Phew*

5. I lost one side of my fave pair of earrings. The pair that was sponsered by Singapore Airlines, at The Tropical Wonderer Resort.

6. I found a new interest. *winkz*

7. Finally got to do some practical manuvers i.e. taking (that I got at first go, whilst attacking my friend's arm), and Plastering of the arm and leg (of which, the supervisor taking us was a little suss...imagine saying to me, "You can do me on the bed" (in the context of letting me plastering his leg of course!)...*grinz*, and he was really...not a hunk *shudderz*)

8. I got bitten by something sinister...AGAIN. little critters.

9. Leaving for Springsure tomorrow morning, and a little challenged by what adventures lie ahead of me. Hopefully, I would be hooked up to the internet...so that I can do some major blogging of my adventures, or rather 'misadventures'.

10. I am starting to remember and realise once again how blessed I am.

Miss you guys!