<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Thursday, January 06, 2005
Sawadeekaaaaaa...

So, the things that I have found out about Thailand? Well, for starters, this is the place where the good-looking people have absconded to. My few moments of being served up a cup of coke by a Tay Ping Hui look alike was enough to make my pain from chili padi alittle more bearable. This is certainly the hang out place for the good lookers, and it's not only eye candy for me, its also for the guys as well...petite, svelte, smooth skin, gentle mannered. Those thai girls, are in a class of their own.

Yes, and those little green things that I have been tortured by, chili padi...man, I think the Thais might have these in over abundance! Almost in every dish, we encounter these nasty little green stuff. My mouth, my taste buds (and my arse tonight), have been 'chilied to death'. Pain...thankfully, Pad Thai is free from it (it is starting to be the dish that I live on).

Will be heading off for a massage tonight, and hopefully doing something called a body polish. Yes, this girl is in some need of TLC.

I think I will be re-entering my 'nuah' mode soon...