<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Saturday, January 29, 2005
Proverbs 31

I leave for Rockhampton tomorrow morning at freakin' 6am (and to think that I later found out that a friend of mine, is leaving on the same day, at a more decent time of 7am, and bought the ticket at half the cost of mine, and he bought his ticket later! Talk about timing...)

*Breath*

With that little bit of information that I just had to let you, avid readers of mine know...

I am back in Queensland.

At the airport on thursday, I confided in my mum, and told her that I couldnt figure out, why in the past recent years, it seems to get harder for me to leave Singapore. When I first began this educational journey of mine, parting at the airport was like, a very quick and tight hug, easy goodbyes and the talk about seeing you soon.

Now, the hugs are still as tight, except that it lingers longer. Just not wanting to let go. Quick pecks on the cheeks, now shed light on feeling a sense of denial, of leaving yet again. Goodbyes, are punctuated with even more constant headturns, with the motive of burning the emotions and images together, and leaving a scarred memory.

I didn't cry, although emotions coursed through me.

Back at Harry's Road, as I lay down and thought about the events of my holidays, and the people that I missed so badly...my mum sent me a sms message.

"Hi, missing you back here...somehow its different when you come into the house...its so quiet and short of the television or sound of your presence. Anyway, I just realised how you have grown and matured.

It gets harder over the years because for the simple reason, you have grown up. Glad to see you brace up, and its a test of my faith to always trust God for you and see to your needs. I am so glad that I have Him to keep charge. Keep your spirits high."


My tears started falling.

She is embodies the qualites of the Proverbs 31 woman, the kind of woman I want to be.

I miss you Mummy.