<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Tuesday, January 11, 2005
Bangkok

Bangkok was pretty good. A lot of 'first' happened to make me feel all womanly. Now, I am sporting fuschia coloured toe nails (to the horrors of some) and liliac coloured finger nails. Quite pretty I have to say (its all subjective), the fuschia in particular, especially against my black havaianas. My first pedicure and manicure was an indulgent experience, and all for the price of less then $15! Granted, it wasn't done in one of those fancy, smancy outlet where they serve you tea and play you music ( I had thai music thou...), but still, it was an experience to savour. Undoubtely, I wouldn't be getting one of these for awhile.

The aromatherapy oil massage was even more of an indulgent experience. This was done at a really chic place, complete with the resortish, spa look. It was good, although, there were bits of me that started to feel sore AFTER the massage...that perhaps maybe because I am not used to massages? Yes, any excuse will do to have another go at this.

Other then the mention that I was 'soft' by the masseur and perhaps a few sore spots, the whole entire experience was one to remember.

Bangkok is indeed the place for a lifestyle of indulgence...