<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Thursday, December 09, 2004
I'm Baaaaacccckkkkkk!

Finally...after countless of times of logging on as some other unknown human being, I am back to my ownself again. However, I did log on as this dude once, can't remember his name, but by golly, does he look like Josh Hartnett! Was toying with the idea of trying to get to know him (seeing how he's in brisbane and studying at UQ and doing sciencey stuff...could that be a sign?!), but my evil ploy fell through. I just couldnt bring myself to do something that insane. The last time I tried anything remotely similar...lets just say that the story didn't end with "happily ever after".

Yes, so my exams are over and done. I can't say how confident I am about them, but I can say I tried my best. Quite simply, I studied my ass off. Even Lid started getting worried for me, because, it really wasn't normal for me to study for one, and for me to start studying for my exams 2 months in advance (which clearly wasn't enough)...the idea was it was even more so crazy.

I have indeed noticed a slight change in me.

I have never wanted something so badly in my life. In fact, for all the times that I can recall, my prayers have always been..."Oh Lord, just let me pass, that will be fine". This time round however, my prayers have been that slighty different..."Oh Lord, yes, please let me pass, but also let me pass with good grades".

Of course God will answer our prayers (eventually), but because I limited God and just figured that He was good enough for a pass...well, thats what I got all the time.

It will be interesting to find out what my results are...although, human nature has it, I am still a little ansty about it.

Fingers crossed.