<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Monday, December 20, 2004
All Burnt Up

I survived surfing.

There were at least 3 significant moments in the last 2 mornings, that I really thought that I was a goner. I have been badly battered by the waves (and surf board)and dunked head first into the shallow sandbanks, and for a few instances, I almost thought that I would never resurface.

I am now nursing brusies and cuts all over my body. Seemingly, what was previously easy tasks in my life, is starting to take a toll on me i.e. driving and showering. According to some, I now look spastic while steering the wheel, no thanks to the sore arms that I sustained from surfing. Showering is no easy feat nowadays as well...to the extent, that there were moments where I tangled myself with my limbs and knocked myself against the shower screen. Yes, I am already a clutz...and now with my newly sustained pain, I think things aren't gonna get any better.

I am just glad that I am not the only one suffering, and that there is someone to share the pain with.

However, with all that I have said, I don't regret doing what I did. It was an experience, and I'm happy with my few seconds of fame. Besides, I did survive...