<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Thursday, November 04, 2004
Time

Time has slipped past me
Time is no longer in hours, minutes nor seconds
Its counted in the amount of chapters I read
Confined to my pages, sometimes, in my room, in my bed, or at Uni
I don't remember the last time I sat down to have coffee with a friend,
Nor do I remember the last time, I had a wholesome meal.
Having a good chat face to face, seems like a seldom ocurrence these days
Phone calls to some has become lacking and wane as well

I want to go back to those days, when time, was just time.
Counted, defined, but carries no meaning for me
"I've got all the time in the world"
I don't get to say that much no more.

I want to go back to those days, when conversations across a cuppa, phone calls, mid-afternoon binges and late night suppers, didn't mean another chapter accrude.

Time has placed its limitations on me for now
I am but waiting for it to stop
Till then, I hope time for you will only just be a test of patience
Patience to wait, for me to come back to you