<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Friday, October 15, 2004
RACQ

And so, for one of those days, in my life, I wished that my paranoia was right. As I have always had that innate sense to walk right back to the car, no matter what far distance that I have travelled, to re-check for the gazillioneth time to make sure that I have indeed flick that knob to lock...and always, like clock-work, I would walk away in disbelief about myself. One, for not believing myself that I did lock the door, and two, for my sheer utter craziness to back track those mile under the hot searing sun.

Not surprising that you geniuses out there would have by now figured that I have locked my keys in the car. Better yet, only to find out upon calling RACQ that my membership has expired, and I would need to renew it within the next 24hrs, if not, I would be charged for the expertise of the mechanic.

And so, my plans for today has sorta crumbled into a heap of mess. The afternoon is now pioritized to RACQ and the payment of their staff's salaries.

I miss my lazy afternoons.