<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Tuesday, October 26, 2004
Its Now 10:30Pm

Its now half past 10, and I haven't done jack. My break sorta extended way beyond the limit that I set myself, and now, am suffering the repercussions of it. A shrunken ego, and a sore back.

(Claire, really...I shouldnt be here! You owe me a huge tub of Baskin Robbins!)

Where has time gone to these days? My days are now spent indoors, and it seems as though I only see daylight once, when I awake. By the time I step out of the doors of the tutorial rooms, of which it was day when I entered, I only get to exit those same doors by night.

I can't wait for this cycle that seems to have recently overtaken my life to be over.

The only nice thought for the moment is knowing that there are still some souls, one cute one in particular, close by in this med-student-forsaken place called the medical school.

Back to work...looks like I'm going to be missing Tru Calling, which sucks, seeing how I have missed The OC as well!