<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Wednesday, October 20, 2004
Forced to Move

I thought that the library would give me solitude that I neeed to advance my inadequate knowledge. Perhaps, I may have had too high expectations, for today at least.

A guy and a gal, getting together to study. A picture of a start of alittle something called romance...but very wrongly portrayed. Too much hand movement and giggles for the most inane reasons...too much flicking of the hair...excess of cutesy and sweety in one person.

They didn't even try NOT bringing attention to themselves. It was blatantly obvious that they were NOT there to do the 'project' that they claimed. They were there to talk about the layout of their humble abodes, the types of trees that they planted in their backyard. The type of FRUIT trees that they planted in their backyard. The type of fruits they like, and unmistakenly, he likes LOGAN,(seeing how he repeated the name of that mysterious fruit for, oh, like about 4 times?)as opposed to LONGAN. They even went as far as telling each other how each likes their fruits cuts. In addition,the guy also had the most amazingly talent of noticing that how trees grow...UPWARDS.


Am I being really idiotic about this whole conversation (that may I add that I did not steal a listen...more like the conversation was given to be heard), and is this the topics that lovebirds tweet to? Am I soooo out of love that, I cannot appreciate the simple conversations that new sweethearts have?

Anyways...

I was too amazingly distracted by the whole dialogue, that I knew that should I continue to sit at that stop, I would undoubtly embarrass myself with a heave-over the chair that I was sitting on, and just laugh myself silly.

So onwards I went...

I thought that this little spot amongst the cubicles that I found, would offer me the solitude that I clamour for...well, my optimisim lasted for only, say...about 30mins. A smell hit me. Body odour. Normally, I would just shrug (hopefully the smell as well) it off, and just plod on. But this time round, the BO was all that slightly distracting. Concentrate, I couldn't. I realised it was time to move on...AGAIN!

Suffice to say, all that had happend, could be fate. Why? Because if not, I wouldn't have found a friend tucked away at the small corner of the top most floor of the library, amongst the body of students labouring over textbooks. Yes, I was quite traumatised, that I had to abscond the whole entire 2nd floor. Hoping that fruity talk and olfactory stimuli would cease to persist.

And they did. Thank God.