<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Monday, October 18, 2004
Chivalry and Perfume

So the weather has lighten up. Its cold and wet. I like it. Nice change from the few hazy stinky hot days that the past few days has seen.

Let me ask this question, is chivarly dead? I was in a position to render my services, or rather, the usefulness of my umbrella meant for one for a party of two. Due to the discriminating height distances between us, head banging against the wired skeleton frame of the umbrella was a only in a time of certainty. One would think that, it would only be a natural human innate instinct to offer the vertically challenged individual some assistance (even if not for hazards that could result from head trauma), and leaving the stem of the umbrella in the hands of a more vertically capable individual.

No. Instead, we had to run with it...and why? Because he didnt want to get wet.

Fine, yes, I understand, some people...well, just don't like getting a little splashed from time to time...

So am I wrong to not understand and instead, make a big fuss of why he didn't offer to take the umbrella (even when I asked him so...then again, of course, he might not have heard me in the first place), of which, by taking the umbrella, he might not have gotton as wet as he said that he was, and I wouldn't have to be asymmetrically drenched?

To top if all off, he didn't even bother to open the door for me(okay, here is the instance where I am just being a bitch...).

So, is this a form of chivarly? And is it...dead? What would you do in these circumstances? Or am I just being abit too demanding of a gentleman?

On the plus side, I have found that the effects of a perfume can certainly add that much 'allurity' to a person. Thank you Tommy Girl. Though I have not really made full use of you to garner much attention in the past, your usefulness today has certainly brought forth some attention in a way I didn't know. It would have been alot more of an interesting encounter, if not for the fact that I know that my friend who has a keen sense of smell, has virtually, sweared off women. Sigh, another lost soul.