<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Saturday, September 18, 2004
Spies

One of the little things that I enjoy doing in life is...laundry. Yes. Something about clean clothes, air and sun dried, none of that unnatural drying methods of using the dryer. Hate the metallic smell that they leave. There is a smell that clothes seem to have when they are dried by that bright glow. Nice.

So, it was abit of an intrusion of privacy, when, whilst I was hanging out my newly laundered pieces of cloths, that I head a distant banging sound. I turned around, and there were, a handful of asian faces peering out from their kitchen window, seemingly trying to gain my attention.

I squinted, trying my hardest to find any familiarity amongst those haphazard shapes. Nothing. Who the hell are they? Me being me, of course, I did the norm, and waved and smiled back...unknowingly who I was actually saying hello to.

Somehow, I couldnt gleefully hang up the remaining of my laundry, knowing that there was someone out spying out from that kitchen window, watching me put out my multicoloured undies.

Well, at least I'm not hanging out dirty laundry I guess...:)