<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Tuesday, September 14, 2004
Ramblings

Its been awhile since I have actually blog about anything that was truly in my own words. Guess its because nothing much of interest has come about, that is worthy to be blogged about.

The only thing that has recently occured has been my increased visits to the cinema. I am not exactly your avid fan of movies, and finding fulfillment to being amongst the first to know the endings of the latests movies.

Only just yesterday, I was doing a countdown on my fingers..."Thursday, Suddenly 30, Friday, The Village, Monday, Dodgeball..." That is a record. For me.

Suddenly 30, in its own way reminded me of the how sometimes we can be so blinded by things that we forget what is true to us, forgetting about the things that make us what we are and more importantly the people that make us who we are. There are times, when we dash right into trying to become someone that we are not, just because, we think, that by being that sort of person, we become more popular, more likeable, more cool...yadayadayada...you get the drift.

Bascially, don't try to become someone that you are not. As cliche as this may sound, stay true to yourself.

The Village, spoke to me about how love casts out all fear. Never really thought much of this verse that is written in the bible (God forgive me for not knowing which part)as much as I should have, until friday. It just showed how much love can be a strength when you are need of some courage to face things that scare the crap out of you. Love can bring you up to a level of 'no fear', all because you love somebody and you are so focus on that person, that everything else seems becomes nothing.

Am glad that God loves me. If ever, you thought that you felt unloved, look to God, and realise how much He loves you. So much so, that He endured the pain of seeing his only Son die. And realise that Jesus Christ must have loved us in a capacity unknown to us, as He died, in innocence, because of us, for our sin, for our redemption.

No greater love is there, then when one lays down his life for a friend.

I want to be able to love like that.

Dodgeball. Nothing much to say, other then, I laughed heaps, and kept reminding myself that I have to tell the occupants of 8/212, The Avenue to watch it.

"I don't know what it is, that makes me feel like this...I don't know who you are, but you must be some kind of superstar..."

And oh yes, friendships, integrity, loyalty and everything else that is good comes before money. GO UNDERDOGS!