<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Thursday, September 23, 2004
Christmas

If everything goes as planned, for the first time in my life, I will not be spending Christmas with my parents. It took me some time, and effort to get down to telling my mum about my intentions. I wasn’t too sure how she would react to it, though I had an inkling of how she would respond to the news, as in, she is not one who would shout or kick up a big fuss.

“Okay, yah…”

Phew. My procrastination is finally over. I finally have the green light to stay! In my mother’s voice, I detected something though. It sounded as if she knew that it was coming. The time was going to come when I wasn’t going to be back for Christmas. The time is here.

I knew that there would be one day that I won’t make it back for Christmas too. Just didn’t know when. 6 years I have been here, and I have always made it back. There was no reason not to.

Now there is. And a good reason it is too. I wouldn’t stay for any less of a better reason.

So Parkvillians, the ball is in your court now.