<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Sunday, September 26, 2004
Bites and Detox

It has happend again. After just over a year and a half of remise, the bites have come back. Freaking Australian spiders and insects. Thankfully, my immune system has got a better grip on their venom this time round, and my reaction to the bites, aren't as drastic as previously before. Still, I am pretty pissed that it has to happen again. I have a sneaking suspicion that I really need to vacum my car, for who knows what nasty critters lay lying await just at the tip of my foot pedal.

I weighed myself this morning, feeling confident that nothing short of a miracle has happened over the past few days, and that I am still the 'slim silhouette' that I was. Yes, miracle's can happen, however not in this case.

Mooncakes, pork pies, chock cookies...I was stuffed silly, and now, I am paying the price.

Hence, a detox is seriously needed. I shall be bingeing on fruits today, and 4 hours since waking, I have so far achieved what I set out to accomplish today. However, the day has not ended yet. So fingers crossed, I will be stuffed silly with fruits at the end of today.

Wish me all the best peeps!