<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Tuesday, August 31, 2004
Serene

A friend is leaving today.

We don’t know where her future lies or what her destiny is. Uncertainty is all that is left. But with uncertainty, her faith grows stronger, and therein lies hope. Because of her faith, she will be justified. Because of her faith, she has no fear; she has no need to fear. She knows who her God is. She knows who her Father is. She knows that everything is in control. She knows that she doesn’t have to be in control. She is just the co-pilot in this kaleidoscope of what we call life.

God is the pilot.

There may have been times, when situations have been placed before her. Obstacles planted at her doorstep, to cause her to stumble and fall. Times when, she could have easily lost all hope; to lose sight of the bigger picture, to lose sight of the finish line, where the victory trophy is set high on the pedestal, and Jesus waiting to hand it over, and say...

"Well done, good and faithful servant."

But she has chosen not to, and instead remain faithful, and have since, risen from glory to glory in every situation.

In the little time that I have spent with her, she has caused a stirring in my heart. It scary to realize that she has seen things in me, things that I thought that I had kept cleverly well hidden.

She has seen a different possibility of me for me. She has sensed a deeper calling for my life. She has spoken about the person that I have always wanted to be, but always afraid of being.

The silent attributes that are within me that I have tried to repress and keep dormant, she spoke about and in such, brought life to them.

I have been stirred.

It only takes one person to believe in you, to open yourself up to the world of endless possibilities. It only takes one person to believe in you, to allow you to have the courage to become who you have only once upon a time, could only dream about.

Our Lord has His hand on you. He is going to use you greatly and mightly. In ways that you and I can never fathom. I know that He has already used you to stir me up, and like you have always said, this is only the beginning. I pray that He will use me, just as He has used you in my life, to help give life to people's dreams and desires.

Watch out world...for Serene.