<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Thursday, July 22, 2004
Thank You

Thank you for the all the good times that I have had to experience. It has been a dream come true. The feeling of having one's deepest desires made real brings a special joy to me.

Thank you for the new found friendships, and the rekindling of old ones. Thank you for the laughter and the tears that came from the immense 'funniness' of all the things that were said and done.

Thank you for opening up. Not just with words but with actions. Thank you for opening up your life to me. Letting me have a glimpse of who you are, who you really are.

Thank you for welcoming me with open arms, and accepting me for who I am. Thank you for all those special little moments of personal time, to talk, to share, to laugh, to bitch. Thank you for the privilege of your friendship.

Thank you for making me feel at home, making me feel like I am part of something special.

To all those that I have had to leave behind in Melbourne, and to those whom have taken a different pathway i.e. Adelaide and Singapore, thank you. I could not have wanted anything more.