<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Sunday, July 04, 2004
Smiling

I am starting to see things alittle differently these days. Maybe it just being back in Melbourne, and immersing myself into the the much missed sights and sounds, and weirdly enough, smells as well.

I can't stop smiling to myself, as we cruise down the roads of Melbourne, taking in the beauty that surrounds us. The buildings, the trees and the odd dog out and about. Its a collage of sensory stimulation.

I can't stop smiling to myself, as I came to a stand still in the midst of the bodies walking pass me, just to take in the sense of excitement that envelopes me.

I just can't stop smiling.