<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Tuesday, July 27, 2004
Moving On

I am getting back into the hang of things. Taking awhile, but getting there. Had my big walk last night. Walking. I love it. Liberating. Walking down the streets in my little suburb of Taringa. People are friendly. They stop to say hello to you.

Only for the few weeks that I have stopped my daily walks, that so many things have changed. Okay, not that many...a few houses have been renovated, a few more trees have been planted, streets have been re-paved, but on the whole, everything else seems to have stayed the same.

I look forward to the end of my walks. I always end up in this big open field, in the park that is near my home. It best to be there at night. Last night was a cloudy night, couldn't see the stars as they were obscured by the fluffs of white. But the moon was out there, as always. Shining. To think that the moon has always been there, having the privy to 'watch' the events that take place on earth. I like the moon. It that big blotch of a spot of brightness in that very dark sky.

Walking, sweating, endorphins running at an all time high. Though, realising how unfit I am. Feeling better.

Talked to Him, spent time with Him. Didnt realise how much I missed those personal times that I used to have with Him.

Guess things are getting back to normal, slowly.

Had my first proper tutorial today. So there I was, with 15mins to 1:30pm to spare. Had all the time in the world. I was early. Yes, learning to be on time. Walked a few feet away from my car...hmmm...did I remember to lock the doors? Paranoia, I had better go double check. Yes, I did. Carry on walking. Looking around...where's everyone? Is everyone late or am I just really early? Walking. The doorway to my tutorial room comes into vision. It's closed...hmmm...not usual. Wait. Rummaging through my big grey bag, papers fly out, laptop cable wires interwined are removed, ah yes, my diary. Flip, flip, flip...

1pm.

So much for being on time.