![]() |
|
|
Insert Cbox code here
June 2003
July 2003 August 2003 September 2003 October 2003 November 2003 December 2003 January 2004 February 2004 March 2004 April 2004 May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 December 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 December 2008 February 2009 April 2009 July 2009 October 2009 December 2009 February 2010 May 2010 June 2010 January 2011 March 2011 June 2011 August 2011 January 2012 May 2012 June 2012 August 2012 October 2012 November 2012 Bituwin -
template Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls. Hit counter code here
|
Monday, July 26, 2004
Lost in Limbo
I am feeling out of sorts. I am feeling empty. All of the sudden, it seems that I am alone. It's a scary thought. To realise that everything in life is not that 'real' afterall. Everything that we can feel with our senses, is not permanant. Everything thing that I once thought that I knew, that I knew so well, so certain, seems to have blended into eerie blurred vision. I can't see where I am going.
I guess it takes time to recover from the whirlwind of fun that I had in Melbourne. For 2 and a half weeks, I never had a defiency in company, never had a reason for a lack of friends. Only once in awhile, did I find some self-induced solitude. Otherwise, it was all purely wanted company and attention. Being back in Brisbane, everything is so different. The people are different, the friends are different. Very different. Maybe it's a Queensland thing. It feels as though, brisbane is the place where I have to adapt to, my adopted home, whereas, Melbourne was home. I was myself. A different self. Today was the first proper day back at Uni. I couldn't bring myself to go for the lectures(7:30am people!), besides I had a slight bout of affinity with the toilet seat. It felt as though, it was a psychological effect. It was my way of playing 'truant' and giving myself a physiological reason for not attending my lectures (of which, I didn't miss much apparently). But my undue absence did cause me to be ill-informed of a clinical visit that was cancelled, and as a result, I ended up attending the clincal with invisible bodies. Coming home today, was different. For the past 2 and a half weeks, I came 'home' to friends, and once in awhile, to a white ball of fur that came scampering out of the tiny crack through the door and whom responded to 'Bubbles'. I came home to warm and affectionate hugs and cuddles, to faces that smiled, and hello's that never sounded any more friendler, happier. However, today and for the past few days since I have been back, it seems as though I come back to a household of strangers. Either that, or a household of echo filled corridors. It is during these times, that the loneliness hits me the most. It scary how the loneliness, the emptiness can slowly creep up on you, and hit you. God seems to be silent these days. I know He is around. Just that, its taking me awhile to get round to entering His presence. I need you Lord. You are the only thing that I know that I can be certain of in my life, amongst all the uncertainties that I have to face daily. |