<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Sunday, July 18, 2004
Getting Emo

I wonder what is worse, not knowing what to expect, and dreaming up memories, or experiencing memories, and then realising that you will one day have to leave them behind.

Can't help be feel emotional about the prospect of having to leave a place that have brought me much laughter for the past 2 weeks.

This has been a much looked-forward vacation since, since Lid and I had a fleeting thought about it back in 2003.

Many fleeting thoughts of ours, have just remained as fleeting notions, but this one, has transcended its limitations, and have been turned into reality. With this turn, more of what was just a thought has become real as well.

For example, my 'virgin shots'. Enough said.

Yes, I am scared to leave this place, and having to readjust back to normality. Having to leave a dream and wake up and return to reality.

I am scared to have to experience the emotions that would course through me when its time for me to leave. But I know that I leave with having experienced new emotions and understanding new things. Things that may in someway, have changed me. Whether it has changed me for the better or for good, I wouldnt know, but definately, I am that slightly different.

Its time for me to breath, suck it all in and just enjoy the company that I have for the remainder of my trip.

Its gonna be a beautiful day.