<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Friday, July 30, 2004
Dreams

I am starting to dream again. Lid, Lem...stop rolling your eyes.

I dream in colour, and I dream as though I am in reality i.e. I am in the dream. There is no third person, or that I am something like an orbing eye, taking a view from the top as everything unfolds.

I had some celebrities in my dream. Actually, just 2. One was that half Jap, half Taiwanese dude, Takeshi? Anki Jin? Ya, his dimples are gorgeous. His dimples are distracting. The other person, was that Tony guy, the chinese one. Not the tall one, but the shorter one. Didn't care too much about him, I was still looking at the dimples.

Anyways, apparently, 3 of us had some sort of a weird relationship going on. Guess it must have been a love triangle kinda thing. Yes, I am HOT (in my dreams)!

Besides being in a love triangle, there was even a funeral involved. Not a clue who it was, but I do recall vividly that I had to preside over the funeral rites...what duh? Had to say some prayer over it even. Weird.

Then there was this other dream, where I snucked into the hospital's kitchen to see if I can grab something to eat (must have gone to bed hungry or something)...and was caught slurping a cup of coke (since when did patients get coke???). As a 'punishment' I had to run around the hospital grounds looking for the ICU ward to drop off the cup of coke that I had tried to abscond with, along with a big suspicious looking canistor of some sort. Well, running around the floor of the hospital, I could'nt find the freakin' ICU ward, and I couldnt be bothered searching any further, so I decided to just drive off in a friend's car (Carrie), of which I drove beautifully...Carrie is a manual car whose's indicators are not working in reality.

Wonder how many patients in the ICU died because of my foolish and irresponsible act...