<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Tuesday, June 15, 2004
What's On a Guy's Mind?

Sitting at the corner of the tutorial room, indulging in my daily ritual of surfing the internet and checking emails, my ears prick up when I hear the word "Sex".

I am the only girl, sitting in a testosterone filled room, from 4 other male bodies.

And I thought that it was just a myth. I want my innocence back!

It also seems as though men might know alot more about what women do to get their attention. Definately more then we think they know. Darn. All the secrets are out.

Ladies, its time for new tactical manipulation...I meant maneuvers.