<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Wednesday, June 30, 2004
Silvana


Silvana, my German housemate for the last 10 months has left today. She has left for greener pastures, heading for the Swiss Alps to do her Phd.

10 months.

I regret not making more effort to get to know her. I thought that I wouldn’t miss her. But as I gave her one last hug, I realized that I would.

As she walked down the hallway today for the last time, I not only saw a housemate leave, but I also saw a friend leave.

And as she walked out of the house, it signified a closure to a chapter in our lives. However, the comfort comes in knowing that as one closes, a new chapter is written, for both of us.

To Silvana, my German friend. Danke.