<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Wednesday, June 09, 2004
'Goodnight'

As I said goodnight to end a conversation with a friend over the phone last night, this single ‘goodnight’ on this occasion, had somehow triggered some long forgotten memories from my past.

I had this hippopotamus of a crush on this guy whom I once knew…well, I still know him, but our ‘contact’ time has been diminishing and has become so infrequent over the past years that its has now come to a standstill.

We came to know a lot more about each other over our late night phone conversations, sometimes dwelling well into the wee hours of the morning. And as we drew close to the end our late night ramblings, we would inevitably end it with saying our usual ‘goodnights’.

Those ‘goodnights’ meant a lot to me.

It meant that I was the last person that he was going to talk to for the day, the last person that he says his ‘goodnight’ to.

Those ‘goodnights’, never failed to give me butterflies in my belly.

I miss those ‘goodnights’.