<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Friday, June 25, 2004
Exams

I must have written like a few thousand words since last week, as I hurriedly jot down the notes that I think would be important for the exam.

My wrist, my right wrist, its aching.

And because of my exams, and having to work at the computer so often, I realized that my constant headaches are because of my vision! I am still in denial I suppose. I don’t want to wear glasses (even though I have a pair), but it seems that I might need them more then I thought I did. Like I said, I am still in denial, and I would like to say, I still think that I have 20/20 vision…

My housemate isn’t exactly talking to me either for the past few days. Rather, our conversations have dwindled. Not that we are at cold war with each other…guess it’s the exam stress that might be getting to her, she doesn’t want to know how I am doing, just in case I have done more then her or something (which I am sure I haven’t).

My revision has been slow, but it also seems that I am getting complacent. In such, I keep thinking that I know all my stuff, and that the exam will be easy peasy.

Guess that’s blind faith for me hey? Or maybe, because I know that my God is greater then any piece of paper with just a number on it, and the faith of knowing that I am where He wants me to be, and that he has brought me this fair, and isn’t going to fail me anytime soon.

“Jesus blood never fails me…”

Can’t wait for this exam to be over. I am need of a really good holiday! Melbourne…wait for me!