<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Tuesday, June 15, 2004
Being Nice

Being nice can sometimes backfire. Totally backfire. My motto for some time is "Do unto others, what you would want other to be done unto you". It did work for awhile...

Slowly though, I realised that I had to learn to say "No". I couldn't keep saying "Yes", "Okay", "Alright"...all the time. I couldn't be nice all the time (though I wanted to). I am but only a human.

Also, I didn't take into account, that others may not interpret my actions the same way I would see them.

When I say "Okay", it doesn't mean, "Okay" to everything else. There are boundaries. I don't want to go beyond those boundaries. I shudder at the thought of it.

Like how a good friend said, "Nice people become losers in the end". Have to admit, there is some truth in that.

There are times, when I wished that I could be a bitch. This is one of those times.