<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Testing Testing...

It seems that my last 2 entries either can't be published and viewed, or something is screwed up with my computer. Hopefully its the FORMER. (And yes, I have clicked on the "Refresh" button plenty).

So how has the rest of the world's weekend been?


Church was good. It was good to see youths praising and worshipping God, and whats more, they were from MELBOURNE! I think I am biased. I screamed alot more and sung unusally loudly when we entered praise and worship. Loudly enough to be heard by Grace to comment that I sang 'funny'...oops.

The guy who was leading praise and worship was pretty young, and pretty good. Despite the age, I found him really attractive. Not attactive in his physical, but in the spiritual. Seeing how he put his heart in leading worship, praising God with all his heart, mind and soul, reminded me that attractiveness definately comes from the inside. And having God in you, makes you all that much more beautiful.

I want to have God in me.