<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Saturday, May 29, 2004

Reflections

Another weekend is here. Time is passing too fast (funny how it seems that way, when time passes at the same rate since the earth began). Its all relative I suppose.

However, today is different. Today, I know of a good friend who will be waking up on the same country as me (though different states). Though we are seperated by a 2hr virgin blue flight, it feels as though someone has come home. I love the familiarity of it all.

To be able to pick up the phone, and exploit optus 'Yes' time and 'Yes' weekend to no end, as compared to having to think about what my mum's reaction would be should she recieve this months ICC phone bill. I just simply love it.

I am excited and totally gobsmacked, seeing God's hand in a friend's life. It just literally send tingles to my toes to see a friend's dreams and desires come true.

She was there when I had my dreams and desires fulfilled, and I am stoked to be able to see hers become reality as well.

So girl, do you have the faith now? :)