<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Thursday, May 13, 2004

My new blog layout. One that I picked from the sample blogs that was made avaliable to us blogger users. Though, I did want to be alittle bit more unique and pick one out from blogskins, but I couldnt seem to muster the patience and energy needed to slowly pick and view the potentials, whose only descriptions are depicted by their titles, which at times, are total non-reflections.

I think its time for a change.

I have been thinking and reflecting about my life. Its something that I do all the time. I daydream, and think about what would have been if I chose a different pathway, made a different choice, or just doing something different from the norm. It could be something as simple as deciding to wake up an hour earlier, despite the groans from my bones.

There are things that I have always wanted to do, but I always find myself finding excuses not to do it. Does it count as procrastinating? There are things that I want to do, and they are things that are actually fun, but even when opportunity presents itself, I don't seem to grab hold of it.

For example, one of the few things that I would love to learn is to fence, and no, not learning how to put up one thank you very much...fence as in the sword fencing. So it happened that someone at church was learning basic fencing, and asked if I was interested in joining. Somehow, I didnt, despite knowing that this was something that I wanted to do. Now why is that?

I want to change. I need a change.