<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Friday, February 06, 2004

So I am back at Uni. It hasnt been the easiest week I would say, having to get back into the mode of studying just right after not touching any education material for 7 weeks, and being thrown back into Uni life just after the chinese new year festivities.
For the first time in my life, when I got back this year, I actually felt homesick. I missed my friends and family back home in singapore. Its totally unheard of, especially seeing how I have been here for 6 years (going on to 7 )already. One might think that I would be so used to this, that I don't even need to adjust to this.
I guess, it has to do with the fact that most of my usual "kahkis" are not back from singapore, and one of them is not even coming back here at all (okay, maybe later in the year)! Also, this year, has been said to be the most gruelling year of all the 4 years of Med, so I guess with that in mind, I am sort of facing the year with somesort of hesistancy.
However, I would have to say, God definately knows about my concerns even before I know them. For a start, He has blessed me with friends. You see, I have always wanted to stay with someone doing the same course as me, and He has already answered that prayer, and because of my new housemate Claire, I have been introduced to so many of her friends, that my circle of friends have grown. Not only that, it is through her that I got to know a girl in my tute, Nathalie, and its been swell, because we have been carpooling together and going to tutes together. Also, not forgetting Lem, whom I have been able to switch back to singaporen-speaking mode with after a full day of speaking with an aussie accent. I mean, seriously, it can get quite tiring having to speak with a twang!
Ya, God has definately answered some of my prayers, and its only the beginning of the year! I am looking forward to all the other prayers He will be answering...but of course, all that is done according to His will. This year's verse that has been impressed on me is that, "God will answer all the desires of my heart"....this year is going to be EXCITING! Will be patiently waiting...*twiddle thumbs*