![]() |
|
|
Insert Cbox code here
June 2003
July 2003 August 2003 September 2003 October 2003 November 2003 December 2003 January 2004 February 2004 March 2004 April 2004 May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 December 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 December 2008 February 2009 April 2009 July 2009 October 2009 December 2009 February 2010 May 2010 June 2010 January 2011 March 2011 June 2011 August 2011 January 2012 May 2012 June 2012 August 2012 October 2012 November 2012 Bituwin -
template Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls. Hit counter code here
|
Wednesday, January 07, 2004
Crap. This is my second bout of food poisoning. As according to my friend, she notably pointed out that my stomach is no longer 100% singaporean. I wished that was untrue, but so far, it seems so. All that I had was the normal singaporean fanfare of chwee kueh, carrot cake and beancurd (all in sampling portions of course!), and I ended up with a sick bowel.
I just realised that for all the times that I have a sick stomach, I find myself waking up at the weirdest times in the morning, when the rest of the household is asleep. So much for wanting to wake someone up to get them to help me get some po chai pills from the medicinal cupboard downstairs. Well, all that I could do is grit and bare my teeth, and try to sleep through the way. Found myself waking up at 8am...which is SO uncommon. I mean, me? Waking up, at "am"? The last time that happend was the night before I "kidnapped" my friend Lid to stay over at my place. Ever since then, my circadian cycle has been screwed...until NOW. But of course, I had to b*&%h (hey, my sis reads my blog at times!)about it, and thank God for friends in faraway places. I was able to find someone to complain about my situation, instead of waking up people. However, that didnt stop me from messaging Lid, because I pretty much figured that she wasn't going to wake up to read it anyways! Funnily enough, me trying to wake up on my own, and having these grand plans of heading to the pool to do some laps after visiting my Aunt Judy left me, slowly and spastically slumbering off to my bed at 10 am in the morning (well, I didnt end up doing the laps..but I did visit my Aunt!). However, having a tummyache, has left me wide eyed and awake since 8am this morning. So awake I am, that I am even able to come online (though with some sudden disappearing acts that signals my trips to the loo!). Not only that, I am awake though I had a long waking moment in the middle of the night, that left me in shivers. Not happy! |