<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Friday, December 05, 2003

Gwen's Wishlist (that will be constantly updated):
1. An umbrella- not just any ole'ah mah kind of umbrella. I want one that is practical, sturdy, lightweight, and is able to bear the brunt of the winds of Australia, without folding back on itself!
2. Ralph by Ralph Lauren (I think)- Have been wanting to get it for myself ever since it came out, but never gotton around to buying it. Love the smell, and I think the model is gorgeous! However, its a bit pricey....so actually, maybe you don't have to bother with this one!
3. A water bottle- Okay, that may sounds a bit retarded. But I want one of those, really cool plastic ones that last, and won't contaminate the water after many uses (apparently, the ones that we use, as in the bottles that we re-use from mineral water bottles, have a substance that may contribute to cancer! Now...seriously??).
4. A cook-book- Something along the lines of an idiot-proof cookbook, or maybe an idiot's guide to cooking. One that has as little ingridients to use in the dish as possible, and non-of those non-english ingridients or ones that I can't find in a normal supermarket. Is Jaime Oliver's cookbook easy?
5. A dessert book- To go along with number 6.
Okay, thats all for now...I will be waiting patiently. *Grinz*