<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Monday, November 03, 2003

The exams are over. However, I don't seem to be taking a deep breathe. Most mornings that I wake up, I seem to end up thinking about my paper, about the stupid mistakes that I made. This morning, I woke up at around 2:30am (just happend to wake up somehow), and had some difficulty getting back to sleep, just because I started thiking of my paper. I knew I just had to go into a time of prayer, to ask God for His peace.
My last paper, which was sort of a practical, went pretty well, such that it could have been worse. This time, I made sure I wrote a least something even though, I may not know the correct answers. I know there were some mistakes, and there might have been some stupid mistakes even.
Well, now it's all about faith and believing once again. I know that I am within His will, and I want to continue to be within His will and doing His will. He has taught me alot in 2 weeks, then I have learnt in 2 years.
Friends and family, will be needing your prayers, not just for the results, but for my spiritual walk and faith, during the time leading up to my results.
Thank you so much.